Uxcel 2.0 is an interactive platform to help people learn new design skills. It also enables users to assess their knowledge and connect with other designers.
With this tool, users will get access to an extensive library of UX and UI design courses, and bit sized lessons created for design professionals by design professionals.
Who Made It?
Uxcel 2.0 was founded by Gene Kamenez and Colin Pace. They created it with a mission to create interactive learning experiences and to help designers build meaningful careers. They now have a team of 9 others working under them to improve Uxcel 2.0.
Who Is It For?
Uxcel 2.0 is for designers looking to improve their craft, educators looking to improve their learning platform, and for teams that for teams that are looking to grow together.
Uxcel 2.0 offers several classes for people with different needs so that they can learn and improve at their craft.
- Courses and Lessons – There are several courses and hundreds of lessons for subscribers to complete to further educate themselves.
- Certificates for Completion – Course completion is rewarded with certificates for completion that can be used on resumes.
- Skill Assessment – The skill assessment feature will test the competency of user’s various abilities.
- Eye Training Games – Eye training games are used to help users catch small errors in their designs.
- Team Support – Users can get access to weekly team reports, custom invoices, and unlimited license switching.
What Does It Cost?
Uxcel 2.0 has a free version, but there are also paid versions that enhance the user experience and grant access to extra features.
- Free – Free users get access to free courses, learning challenges, eye training games, and skill assessments.
- Pro – $6 per month. Paid pro members get access to pro content, certificates of completion and the Uxcel UI kit in addition to the free content.
- Pro Teams – $12 per month. In addition to all previous content, pro team’s members get access to all team support features.
What Are the Makers Saying?
“It’s great to be back and to share with you a whole new version of Uxcel. Our vision from day one has been to empower designers around the world to level up their skills with the best design learning software available at an affordable price. Since we debuted here, there have been a lot of changes, but the most notable has been the introduction of more UX/UI design learning courses. In the last year, we’ve grown from just 1 to 13 courses!” Colin Pace, co-founder of Uxcel 2.0
What Are People Saying?
“Uxcel is an amazing source of knowledge. It’s really good to have learning paths, see your progress, and know that you can learn so much in just a few minutes per day. The voice, tone, and personality are also very friendly, making you want to come back and keep in touch with the platform.” Natasha, UX/ UI Designer
Residing in Ontario, Canada, Alex is a full time freelance writer. He’s been in the business for 4 years and is an SEO and WordPress expert.