Konsey.dev is an application that lets you manage all your advertisements for multiple platforms, in one place. It integrates your advertising campaigns from multiple platforms into a single dashboard, so you can focus on getting your campaigns to deliver, instead of switching between platforms.
Konsey.dev currently integrates Facebook and Google Ads, with TikTok ads integration coming soon.
Who made it?
Konsey.dev is from a team that aims to help reduce time required to manage online advertising. It is led by Batuhan Akkaya, a web and mobile developer, who has years of experience working in software engineering.
Who is it for?
Konsey.dev is for digital marketers, social media managers, agencies, and companies looking to save time with online advertising campaign management. It aims to increase efficiency in social media management, making ad design, preview, publishing, analysis, and reporting easier than before.
- Dashboard — Quick look at your advertising campaigns, designs, boards, and more
- In-browser Ad Designer — Create ads within Konsey.dev itself, and get them ready to publish on your advertising platforms of choice
- Ad Previewer — Preview fully completed ad campaigns before you publish them
- Rich Templates — Selection of ad templates ready to customize to save users even more time on publishing ad campaigns
- Teams — Collaborate on your advertising campaigns with other team members
What does it cost?
- Starter — $9 per month, 25 ad designs, no teams
- Pro — $17 per month, 70 ad designs, 3 teams
- Agency — $40 per month, 1.5 GB worth ad designs, 10 teams
- Business — $75 per month, 3 GB worth ad designs, unlimited teams
What are the makers saying?
“Konsey.dev is an application that allows you to manage all your advertising work for different platforms in one place. With this application, where you will have the convenience of connecting and managing all your ad accounts in a single center, everything will be done easier and faster. Konsey.dev offers you great tools that facilitate your ad design, publishing, and analysis processes. ” Konsey.dev
What are people saying?
“I have been on the lookout for something like this for a long time.” David Tan, Business Operations Lead.
Technology and Entertainment Writer and Editor.