Assembly is a tool that allows users to set up their business’s workplaces. With Assembly, users are able to give team members context and understanding so that they can work together more effectively.
With Assembly, users will be able to build and automate their workflows so that they can save time, and reflect on their processes, priorities, and goals.
While there are many tools out there that aim to optimize workflow, there are few that do it to the extent that Assembly does. Assembly allows users to work smarter not harder, and as a result, they have their businesses running better than those that do not use Assembly.
Who Made Assembly?
Assembly was developed by Joshua Gunning and a small team of developers. They had the vision to boost recognition in the workplace, and they built a tool that enables that.
Revolutionize the Way Your Teams Work with Customizable Workflows
Assembly’s main focus is to make it easy for businesses to get their teams working more efficiently. This is done by giving them access to a variety of workflow templates.
Assembly users get access to over 40 workflow templates that aim to simplify day to day work, increase productivity, and add simplicity to the workday.
Each workflow has something that makes it unique. They each have a thing that makes them stand out and are a good option for businesses.
For example, there is an Ask Me Anything template that enables employees to communicate with management easily. It fosters direct communication between employees and their employer, creating a stress-free environment.
Another great template is the Contractor Time Tracking template. With this template, employees are able to track their work time. This is especially valuable for contractors that charge by the hour.
Other Workflow Examples
Those were just a few of the many workflow templates that exist for Assembly users. Here are a few of the other options:
- Employee Recognition – Build a culture of internal appreciation by recognizing employees and providing benefits and perks to recognized employees.
- Get Help – Getting help should not be challenging, but it often can be. With this template, users are able to request and offer support in a single place. This should help build a culture of open communication by providing the tools to reach out.
- Idea Management – Depending on your business, idea generation may be important. If that is the case, keeping everyone’s ideas in one place can be very helpful. With this template, you will not need to worry about organizing new ideas as it is done for you.
- Daily/ Weekly Agenda – Plan out everything that needs to get done tomorrow and in the next week with this workflow template. Track your progress and prioritize certain tasks over others.
- General News Feed – The general news feed template eliminates many unnecessary meetings by compiling general information in one place. By having all of that information accessible to everyone it reduces the need for big team meetings because everyone is already on the same page.
Assembly Is Packed with Useful Integrations
It would be naïve to assume that in 2021 any business only uses one management, organization, or communication tool to run their business. As a result, Assembly has made it easy for businesses to integrate other useful tools with Assembly.
- Azure SSO – Connect with Azure to keep your Assembly secure and accessible. Enable members to make Assembly accounts via your Azure dashboard.
- Google G Suite – Connect with Google G Suite to automatically manage team members on assembly. Keep employee information up to date in real-time and add and remove employees automatically.
- Office 365 – Integrate with Office 365 to make it easy to track projects and get team members working together.
- Slack Bot – Slack is one of the most popular tools for communication, and Assembly allows you to seamlessly integrate it. Receive recognition directly in slack and see celebratory announcements when you login to your account.
- Microsoft Teams – Give and receive recognition directly in Microsoft Teams.
There are currently four pricing models available for new users to choose from, including a free option.
- Starter – $0. For small teams with an interest in employee recognition.
- Lite – $2.80 per member, per month. For teams that are focused on maximizing their employee’s engagement.
- Standard – $4.50 per member, per month. The most popular option, which is for businesses focused on amplifying cross-functional engagement.
- Premium- Custom pricing. For large organizations that need a custom or unique program. Talk to sales to customize your plan and to get a quote.
What Do the Founders Have to Say?
“The whole team has been working hard on this project for just over a year now. Helping boost recognition in the workplace is simply a starting point. We intend to do a lot more very soon and make it easier than ever to scale and sustain powerful cultures both for co-located and distributed teams/companies. Please give Assembly a try for free and don’t hold back on your feedback.” Joshua Gunning, Cofounder and CPO of Assembly
What Are the Customers Saying?
“Assembly has been like a ‘snowball rolling down a hill’ for fostering engagement across our teams. One person sharing recognition is a catalyst for multiple team members to take a moment to recognize their coworkers’ contributions. That simple act of reacting to a shoutout then inspires those individuals to shoutout someone else, and all of a sudden you have a series of shoutouts flowing in.” Adam Lewis, CEO and Founder of Apploi
Final Thoughts on Assembly
Assembly is a great tool for organizing workspaces and getting employees working efficiently. It lets businesses easily integrate other tools like Slack, Office 365, and Azure with Assembly so that employees do not need to switch between tabs as often.
However, the most valuable aspects of Assembly are its recognition tools. Assembly does a great job of helping employers recognize the hard work and accomplishments of its employees.
Keeping morale high has been shown to improve and increase productivity, and that is what you can expect with Assembly. As a result, it is a good tool for businesses of all sizes to subscribe to.
Residing in Ontario, Canada, Alex is a full time freelance writer. He’s been in the business for 4 years and is an SEO and WordPress expert.