Developer Tool-kit is a collection of the most essential tools that a developer could need, all in one place. It consolidates the usual selection of tools that are must-haves during the development process, in a single, easy-to-access space. Built to increase productivity, and save time, Developer Tool-kit currently comes with seven different tools.
Who made it?
Developer Tool-kit is the brainchild of Rajendra Varma, a software developer with 15 years of experience. He built Developer Took-kit out of his need for an effective, reliable, robust and fast solution for developmental needs.
Who is it for?
Developer Tool-kit is for developers looking to optimize their workflow. It is designed for individuals looking for the functionality of multiple developmental processes in a single place and cut the time usually spent on trying to access all these tools. It aims for faster analysis and diagnosis for developers.
- URL Encoder Tool — Encode program data into URLs by quoting special characters and appropriately encoding non-ASCII text
- URL Decoder Tool — Decode URLs to recover the original program data from the contents of a URL component
- Base64 Encoder/Decoder Tool — Encode/decode strings using the Base64 algorithm
- JSON Formatter Tool — Formats and beautify JSON strings with the chosen indentation level
- My Public IP address Tool — Fetch public IP addresses
- Bcrypt Hash Generator/Checker Tool — Generate hashed text using the Bcrypt algorithm
- AES Encryption Decryption Tool — Encrypt/decrypt data using the AES algorithm
What does it cost?
Developer Tool-kit is completely free to use. The website supported by ads.
What are the makers saying?
“Developer Tool-kit is a set of online developer tools that helps to get the results of various functionality on-the-fly and diagnose.
There are many small tools that can be used every day by developers. You get productive with faster analysis and diagnosis by using the tools.” Developer Tool-kit
What are people saying?
“Great idea to collect many helpful tools in one place with extra information and documentation about it..” Roman Ananyev, Startup & Product Manager
Technology and Entertainment Writer and Editor.