Crew is an iOS client for Stack Overflow that aims to make browsing Stack Overflow on your iPhone and iPad a better experience. It has a clean and intuitive user interface with a focus on fast navigation.
Crew uses a three-column layout for navigation, quick search, and rendering, and comes packed with a ton of features to make Stack Overflow app-ready.
Who made it?
Crew is from Daniel James Tronca, an iOS developer who works with Uniwhere developing its iOS codebase. He has a particular interest in SwiftUI and AR.
Who is it for?
Crew is for anybody that wants a Stack Overflow app for iOS and iPad OS. The developer has developed it for iOS 14 and iPad OS 14 devices.
- Lights Out — Includes Dark Mode for night-time browsing experience
- Built for iOS 14 — Includes columns, context menus, app customization, and more
- Gorgeous UI — Designed according to iOS design guidelines
- Easy-to-use — No complicated user accounts or settings to configure
- Widgets — Home screen widgets available for top questions and latest from Stack Overflow
- Powerful Filters and Rendering — Quick search with filters, and powerful rendering for a lag-free experience
What does it cost?
Crew is free to download on the App Store and provides an ad-free experience.
What are the makers saying?
“Crew is a beautiful StackOverflow app built for fast navigation with powerful set of features. The delightful interface is coupled with extensive features that feel part on your device, whilst elevating your Stack Overflow experience.
Built natively for iOS, Crew (for Stack Overflow) delivers the experience you’ve been waiting for. The chronological ad-free timelines make browsing through your Stack Overflow feeds a pure joy.” Crew.
What are people saying?
“Great features and an insane native design, good job!” Anna Sofia Salin.
Technology and Entertainment Writer and Editor.